커뮤니티

질문과답변

25 Amazing Facts About Audi G28

페이지 정보

작성자 Charlie 날짜24-10-22 20:03 조회7회 댓글0건

본문

Mercedes-Benz-3D-Star.pngHow to Replace an audi a1 key G28 Engine Speed Sensor

In this video Charles the Humble Mechanic shows how to replace the G28 engine speed sensor. This sensor is located near the transmission's edge over the flywheel gear. It sends a signal to the ECU via the grey wire (T55/49) which is then sent to the tachometer located in the instrument cluster.

1. Engine Speed Sensor

The grey wire is situated on the edge of transmission, just above the flywheel ring. The sensor sends signals through the grey wire to pin T55/49. The ECU utilizes this information to control the amount of fuel and boost. It also sends signals to the G5 tachometer in the instrument cluster.

The sensor serves as a reference point to connect with the G40 Camshaft Position Sensor. The ecu has to know when the crankshaft has reached TDC and also where the camshaft lies to trigger the spark and injectors.

If this sensor fails, the ECU will show a P00160 code which means the Crank Shaft and Intake Camshaft are not in sync, possibly indicating chain stretch or a jumped link on the upper chain of timing. However the code will not appear on its own, without additional information from other sensors (G4 and G40).

It is a little tricky to test because there are various pins on the connector, and each has its own functions. The best way to do it is by measuring the resistance between the ECU and the sensor. It should read around 1000 ohms when the sensor is at full operation. Examine for evidence of coolant or oil in the connector bay if there are issues with this component.

2. Injectors

Yesterday accelerating full speed from highway paytoll, i experienced an abrupt drop in power like the engine is out of gas or the injectors aren't firing any more. I pulled out the spark plugs this morning, three were drenched in gasoline and the fourth was unclean. When i crank the engine without sparks i put tissue on the top of each hole in the injector and the 3 drenched with gazoline pop out, but the 4th one stays shut. I inspected the ground connection on ECU pins 14/55, 30/55 and 48/55. i get zero Ohm. I'm assuming that the issue is elsewhere.

I also tried to reset PID but without success. The car will start when the G28 is not plugged in and it runs perfectly when it is plugged in but it still has the intermittent misfire issue at higher RPM. The temperature sensor for the coolant (G62) shows the wrong temperature value of that is -49c even after unplugging it. I also noticed that the oil gauge in the cockpit shows 2 bars but the actual pressure is 0.

I don't know what to do. I feel like i've pretty much all other possibilities out. However, i'm afraid that I might have missed something. If anyone has any ideas please chime in! TIA!

3. Fuel Pump

The fuel pump of the g28 receives signals from the RPM sensor. The GM-style transmitter is identical to the G4 and both are used in the 80 100, 200, UrS and RS2 cars so you can easily find one at a junkyard or in a local parts store. It is easy to test them: simply switch your DMM into resistance mode and determine the distance between pins 1 and 2 (with the bump at the connector end facing upwards). They should be infinite Ohms.

4. ECU

The ECU of our 20vt turbo (3B AAN ABY) engines needs to know the position and speed of the crankshaft to determine timing of fuel injectors, etc. It makes use of a Crank Position Sensor G4 and an Engine Speed Sensor G28 to achieve this. If you have a problem with either of these sensors, the diagnostic scanner will show codes that could lead to an engine shut down.

A failing G28 sensor can cause an inaccurate gearbox speed counter or a gearbox that shifts more quickly than normal, or a misfire in gear. It is probable that your sensor is failing and needs to be replaced if you experience any of these signs. They are cheap and easy-to-find, especially when they're an Bosch unit like ours. Alternatively, GM's version of this part is an option.

5. Tachometer

A failing engine speed sensor could be a cause for many issues with your vehicle. It's a crucial component of the transmission of your audi tt key fob not working, as it transmits information to the ECU about how fast or slowly the car's engine is spinning. If this sensor fails, it can disrupt the performance of the transmission, as well as the other audi car key replacement's components.

The G5 engine speed sensor is located at the outside of the transmission, above the flywheel ring gear and transmits a signal to the ECU at pin T55/49 via an uncolored wire. The ECU uses this signal to control fuel and boost, and also timig. It also sends it to the G5 Tachometer inside the instrument cluster. You can check the sensor for any failure by checking the continuity between it and the tachometer, between ECU pin T55/49 and the instrument cluster connection via pin T6a/1 (trace [79]) as well as between T6a/1, and the instrument cluster pin T26a/12. You should see around 1000 ohms of resistance between these two points. This is a common part across the Replacement Audi Key Cost 80, 100, 200, UrS and RS2 range from 1985 MC through the 1997 UrS AAN and 1995 RS2 ADU. Good parts could be found in wrecking yards.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

주소 : 부산광역시 해운대구 재반로 126(재송동) | 상호 : 제주두툼이홍돼지 |
사업자번호 : 617-36-76229 | 대표 : 이선호 | TEL : 010-9249-9037
COPYRIGHT (C) ALL RIGHT ESERVED
010-9249-9037 창업문의 :  
제주두툼이홍돼지